Wednesday, September 05, 2018

Once a blogger

I was wondering, if you once blogged regularly do you always long for it? Time and time again I am drawn back to Imagine the North, although sadly - as the many false restarts will attest - I seem unable to capture the former magic.  I guess we have moved on (and away) from blogging.  The closest thing I have to it is Instagram.  Like ItN my Instagram account provides me of diary of partial highlights; but still, I miss the text, the insight (my own insight gained through the act of putting a thought into words, a small concept with a beginning, middle and end) and the comments from friends.

Anyway here I am again, giving the old corpse of my blog a tentative poke with a stick, wondering if it is too far gone to resurrect.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your writing. Especially when you combine your writing with your pictures. I too sometimes struggling with writing, but I do love to write when I sit down to write. Keep writing and sharing. I look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting. :)

Holding on and letting go

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." said Rumi (apparently, I didn't check the source).  I find this is particula...