Sunday, April 12, 2009

The end?



Firefox can't find the server at www.thenorthlands.net because our evil web hosts have done a disappearing act taking our beloved forum, blogs, galleries, years of posts not to mention three years' advanced webspace rental, with them.

I am here to be quietly miserable. Alone. Northlands' family has returned to its original HQ and what seems to be a bunker in times of crisis - Northlands Fantasy. But I don't really want to be there. That is the place Dom established with Kirk and Dan. I loved it. It is, after all, where we fell in love. But it isn't mine.

It is like having your 3 bedroomed home repossessed and having to move back into your lover's bachelor pad. Yeah, better than sleeping under a bridge. Marginally.

Don't know what to do. But in the meantime, I will be here, licking my wounds.

Die webspace depot. Die.

Holding on and letting go

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." said Rumi (apparently, I didn't check the source).  I find this is particula...