Sunday, February 26, 2012

Trying to claw my way back

I look back at my blog with so much pleasure and regret having stopped posting.

I has such a consistent record of life Chiang Mai style, I have no idea why that wouldn't work just a well in the rich eventful Bangkok we now live and love in.

Originally technology let me down, my blog was synched automatically through my Sony Ericsson with a particular number and when I lost the number I lost the connection. Re-syncing required a better data package, which I now have, and have had since November 2011. I also have, courtesy of my new job, a very cool Samsung Galaxy SII.

No more excuses, let's get caught up with life in Bangkok in 2012.

Holding on and letting go

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go." said Rumi (apparently, I didn't check the source).  I find this is particula...